Search

About Me

My photo
Durham, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, December 11, 2011

El Fin

So this is my final half hour...I am driving to Santiago airport with my host mom, brother, and sister and will probably be sitting in the airport for quite some time until my 9pm flight. I'll be stuck in Canada from 5am-10am and then in Cleveland by 11 or 11:30am....to rush into the awaiting paws of my beautiful doggy! (and parents/brother...of course). I'm not looking forward to the temperature change from 85 to 35 and will probably suffer some kind of withdrawal, but I'm excited to get back into the holiday spirit. The waterworks haven't started yet, but after spending all day at the botanical gardens with my family yesterday (my WHOLE family, including both sisters and ex-husband/dad), I can't imagine a better way to go. I'll post one more time with more complete reflections on the experience overall, but I should probably start zipping up those suitcases. Hasta Luego,
Lorena

No comments:

Post a Comment